Saturday, 9 May 2009

A tribute to all mummies....

Dear pupils,

It is Mother's Day tomorrow, 10th May 2009. Hope you have given the beautiful handmade cards to your mothers. I am sure your mother will love the card as it is specially made by you. A big thank you to your Art teacher, Ms Joycelyn Tan for initiating the idea.

As Mother's day is around the corner, do take some time to reflect what your mother have done for you. Do take some time to leave some comments and tell me about your wonderful mummy. I would love to know more about her.

However, do remember that you should not be nice to your mother only on Mother's Day. Always tell your mother how much you love her and thank her for all the love, care, concern and sacrifices that she has made for you.

To all the mothers, grandmothers and aunties of the pupils in 1 Kindness, I wish you a very happy Mother's Day.

Cheers
Mdm Irni

5 comments:

laetitia said...

hi mdm i am laetitia
my mothers name is low aileen she likes to eat chicken curry. to me she is the best mother in the word. i love her very much.

Ethan Chua said...

Hi Mdm Irni,
I am Ethan.
My mother's name is Karen.
She is kind.
I love her very much.

Briana Cheong said...

Hi Mdm Irni,
I am Briana.
My mother's name is Ho Quee Choo.
She likes to eat mongosteen.
I love her very much.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm Irni
I am Joash Lim.

My mother is kind and joyful. I love her very much. She is the sweetest in the world. To me, she is also very helpful sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm Irni,
I am Jerilynn Yeo.
My mother's name is Joyce Neo.
She likes to eat rojak.
She is very kind to me sometimes.
I love her very much.