Friday, 29 May 2009

Our P1 Activity Day 2009

Listening attentively to instructions =)


"Hmmmmm.....which one to choose?"



Good team effort!
"Are you reading the magazine instead of helping us to do the collage?"


On Thursday, 28th May 2009, we had our first P1 Activity Day. We were very excited as there will be no lessons but interesting games and activities for us. After the story-telling competition in the hall, we went back to class. Mdm Irni briefed us and reminded us to put on our best behaviour. She also told us to have fun. A parent volunteer, Aunty Germaine brought us to our stations as Mdm Irni was a station facilitator at Station 4.



First, we went to 1P classroom for 'Fishing time'! We had a lot of fun as we had to answer the Math questions and 'fished out' the correct answers. Then, we had a fantastic time playing at the multi purpose hall (MPH). After recess, the activities continued and we went to 1C classroom for a 'Nosey time'! We had to smell and guess. Following that, we went on to 1H classroom for an activity on ordinal numbers. Last but not least, we went back to 1K classroom for the last activity which was to do a collage on the map of Singapore.


During the last period, Mdm Irni gave us our homework for the June holidays and reminded us to read as often as we can and to remember to visit this blog too. We had a wonderful and enjoyable time.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm Irni

I am Joash.
The P1 Activity Day was the best day I ever had. The station games were very interesting :)

Your sincerely,
Joash Lim.

Jerilynn Yeo said...

Hi everyone,

I am Jerilynn Yeo. I like the P1 Activity Day.
I like the Maths Fishing Game very much because
it is very fun!
I hope there is another P1 Activity Day.

Jerilynn Yeo said...

Hi everyone,

I am Jerilynn Yeo. I like the P1 Activity Day. I like the Maths Fishing Game because it is very fun! I hope there is another P1 Activity Day.

cllx said...

Hi Mdm Irni

I am Nicole.
I enjoyed the P1 Activity Day.
Hope the school will held another P1 Activity Day ^^

love
Nicole lim lx

cllx said...

Hi Mdm Irni

I am Nicole.
I enjoyed the P1 Activity Day vary much.
Hope the school can held another P1 Activity Day^^

love
Nicole Lim LX

Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm Irni, this is Fangyi. I had missed out the P1 Activity Day as I was in Taipei. The games look interesting and fun. May I know what should I write for my Journal on Week 2 - My P1 Activity Day? Can you give me another topic? My email address is quekfangyi@gmail.com
Thanks.

Mdm Irni said...

Dear Fang Yi,

I hope that you had a wonderful holiday in Taiwan. You can always participate in the P2 Activity Day next year. =)
Regarding your homework on journal writing, you may skip the one on P1 Activity Day. =)

Unknown said...

Dear Mdm Irni,

I am David. I enjoyed the P1 Activity Day very much, especially "fishing" out the math answer.

Thank you
David Mok