Thursday, 28 May 2009

Holiday homework during June holidays

1) Write the following topics weekly in your Journal.
a) Week 1 – Myself
b) Week 2 - My P1 Activity Day.
c) Week 3 – My family.
d) Week 4 – What did I do during my June holidays?
Please note: Please do not leave any page blank. You do not have to leave a line.
Please start a new journal entry on a new page together with the day and date.

2) Please learn the numbers from 1-40 or 1-100. Learn how to spell the words of the numbers. You should also know the order of the numbers up to 40 or 100.

3) Please remember to learn your Spelling words and dictation for Term 3. Please ask your parent to sign on the cover page of the spelling booklet.

4) Please remember to visit the class blog at
http://www.primary1kindness.blogspot.com/ as often as you can. Do remember to leave your comments too.

5) Phonics – words that begin with the blends, cl, sl, sw and qu.

6) Please remember to bring your thermometer on the first day of school.

7) Remember to read during your leisure time.

Have a great holiday!

Mdm Irni =)

4 comments:

Hoong Li Ting said...

Hi Mdm Irni thank you for puting up the home works and it remind me about the home works.

Ho Quee Choo said...

Hi Mdm Irni,

I am Briana's mother. My family enjoys your blog. It is very informatic. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm Irni I also miss you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm Irni, I am Fangyi. Thank you very much for the homework to do list given. It is very clear. My mummy says thank you for your effort too.
I miss you too.