Friday, 29 May 2009

Reflections of Semester 1 and looking forward to a fruitful Semester 2...

Dear pupils,

It seems like only yesterday when I first saw all of you. After 5 months, all of you have grown to be more independent. I am very proud of you. Take some time to reflect on your journey in primary school. As this is your 1st year in Hong Wen, I would like you to share some of your favourite moments in class.

Here are some questions for you to think about and share with your classmates and I.
1) What is it that makes you look forward to come to school every day?
2) Where is your favourite place in school?
3) Who are your best friends?

Do remember to visit this blog and post your comments when you are online. I would love to hear from all of you soon.

I am going to miss all of you.

See you when school reopens on 29th June 2009.
Here is a preview of the exciting activities lined up for you in Semester 2.

1) Learning Journey to the Singapore Zoo on 31st July 2009 from 7.30am - 12.35pm.
***Please ask your parents if they would like to be a parent volunteer and come along with us on the learning journey. There is only 3 vacancies.
2)Lower Primary Sports for Primary 1 and 2 pupils in August.
3)Teachers' Day Celebration on 31st August 2009.
4)Children's Day Celebration on 30th September 2009.

Love,
Mdm Irni

3 comments:

Ker Xin said...

Mdm Irni
yeah,we can go to the zoo!my sister tell me the time when she when to the zoo whith the class.Her form teacher is Ms chee.I don't think my parent can go as they have to work. My sister says that it is very fun there! ^_^
Love,
Ker Xin

Ho Quee Choo said...

Hi Mdm Irni,

I am mother of Briana. I would like to volunteer on 31 July 09 for the learning journey to the zoo.

Please advise upon confirmation.

Thank you.

Mdm Irni said...

Dear Mdm Ho,

I have noted your request.
I will be informing you of the details nearer to the zoo trip.
Thank you for accepting the invitation to be a parent volunteer. =)