Friday, 10 July 2009

An honest taxi driver by Joash Lim

Wenfeng was a taxi driver. One morning, a man got into his taxi.

"Please take me to North Bridge Centre," he said."Yes,sir," Wenfeng replied.

After they reached North Bridge Centre, the man paid Wenfeng. He got off the taxi and went into the building. Wenfeng noticed that the man had dropped his wallet. He picked up the man`s wallet and ran after him.

"Stop,sir! You have dropped your wallet," he shouted.

The man stopped. Wenfeng returned the wallet. The man smiled at Wenfeng and said, "You are a very honest taxi driver".

Submitted by Joash Lim

Thank you, Joash. It is indeed an interesting story.

Love,
Mdm Irni

2 comments:

Briana said...

Hi Mdm Irni,

I am Briana Cheong.
My mum give me 4/5.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm irni,

I am Goh Jing Hong.
My dad give me 4/5.

July 19, 2009 4:10 pm