Friday, 21 August 2009

Hi there...

Dear pupils,

How are you getting on during this long break?
Hope you have been keeping up with your school work/homework.
If you have free time, do go to the following websites to more about the animals in the zoo.
http://www.zoo.com.sg/ or http://www.zoo.com.sg/spotlight/whitetiger.htm
A big 'Thank you' to the following pupils who have tried the activities in the websites - Amelia, Briana, Jerilynn and Laetitia.
Dont forget to view the interesting video clips that i have put up too.
Enjoy your long weekend and dont forget to stay healthy.

Love
Mdm Irni

2 comments:

Laetitia said...

Clever nature

Eggplant are purple,
Tomatoes are red,
Lettuce is green
With a big,lefy head.

Carrots are orange,
Potatoes are brown.
(To find them you have
To dig down in the ground.)

Pumpkins are yellow.
Celery is white.
(It crunches and scrunches
With each little bite.)

Nature,I think,
Must really be smart
To give us such colourful
Vegetable art!

Briana said...

Outdoors

I love the sun,
I love the sky,
I love the wind
That whistles by.

I love the grass,
I love the flowers,
Ilove the cool
Refreshing showers.

I love the snow,
I love the trees,
I love the summer's
Cooling breeze.

I love the rain
That pours and pours.
I love most every-
Thing outdoors.